Real Madrid are ready to sell Cristiano Ronaldo to Manchester United for 60million euros (�48.2m), according to reports in Spain.
The Spanish giants are said to have decided to let the Portuguese superstar go at the end of this season and have offered United the chance to re-sign him.
With Ronaldo’s contract expiring in 2018, Real are keen to cash in on the 31-year-old this summer to avoid his value plummeting next year.
Real president Florentino Perez believes 60million euros is a fair price for the three-time World Player of the Year and is hopeful that could tempt United into doing a deal for their former star man.
Ronaldo is adored by the Old Trafford faithful and sealing his return would be a stunning coup for the club.
He spent six years at United after arriving aged 18 year from Sporting Lisbon and helped the club claim a hatful of major honours.
Paris Saint-Germain have also been linked with a move for Ronaldo but are understood to have made Barcelona’s Neymar their top target, leaving United clear frontrunners for the Portugal international’s signature.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Tems – Crazy Tings
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- 2Baba – Searching ft Bongos Ikwue
- Olamide & Eskeez – Loose It
- DJ Latitude, Soundz & Fireboy DML – Peru (Amapiano Remix)
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Tito Da.Fire – Kokoro [AuDio + ViDeo]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- L.A.X – Faster
- Skales – I Dey Miss You ft Imanse
- Jaywon – Las Last ft Seyi Vibez