Flavour N’abania is not ready to walk down the aisle anytime soon.
In a new interview with HipTv, the ‘Ada Ada’ crooner described marriage as a ‘distraction’, especially at this time in his career.
“For now, I think marriage could be a distraction for me,” the singer said, “because it’s a whole, big institution. When you go in, that peak of yours – that you are getting there, you don’t need distraction.”
Watch him here:
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TareeQ – Medicine [AuDio + ViDeo]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Young Jonn – Incase [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- FloWolf, Dremo & Mayorkun – On A Jay
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Zoro – Church [AuDio]
- Skiibii – Banger ft Reekado Banks [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]