Dede, who is also a singer recently jumped on social media to flaunt the vehicle, and Nigerians have been congratulating him.
His words, “Thanks 2nite Flavour for this beautiful gift. God bless you.”
Congrats to him.
Chinedu Okoli (born 23 November 1983), better known by his stage name Flavour N’abania or simply Flavour, is a Nigerian singer, songwriter and multi-instrumentalist.
He began his musical career as a drummer for a local church. Flavour is popularly known across Africa and the world for his hit song “Nwa Baby (Ashawo Remix)”. He is currently signed to 2nite Entertainment.
Flavour, who is well known for his ability to sing fluently in the Igbo language, was born in Enugu State, Nigeria. His family is originally from Umunze in Orumba South LGA, Anambra State, Nigeria.
Flavour began his music career at the age of 13 when he started playing the drums for his church choir in Enugu. The resident pastor at his church introduced him to a friend, Chris I. Ordor, the CEO of SoundCity Communications.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- BOJ – Emotions
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Diamond Platnumz – Simba [AuDio]