The High Court in the Federal Capital Territory in Apo, Abuja, has given an order that 86 luxury vehicles, four houses and a quarry plant in Abuja, believed to be owned by a federal civil servant, Mr. Ibrahim Tumsah, be temporarily forfeited to the Federal Government.
Ibrahim Tumsah is the FINANCE/ACCOUNT DIRECTOR OF MIN. OF POWER, WORKS & HOUSING.
All the 86 vehicles, 23 of which were said to be armoured, linked to him, were described by detectives as brand new.
The court’s forfeiture orders also affected four houses, two of which are located in Wuse II; one in Wuse Zone 7, and the other in Jabi, all in Abuja.
Wonders shall never end.
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Rockstar [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]