Reports had said that the movie star recently gave birth to another baby but the Okojies have debunked it immediately.
According to Prince, he thanks everyone for the love but they are still waiting for their next child to be delivered.
His words, “I woke up this morning to see countless missed calls and messages congratulating me on the arrival of our new baby.
We are so thankful for the show of love, but my wife @mercyjohnsonokojie has not put to bed yet, it is good news and I will certainly update you all when it happens.
Thank you and God bless.”
Mercy Johnson Okojie (born 28 August 1984) is a Nigerian actress.
Mercy Johnson-Okojie hails from Okene in Kogi State. Born in Lagos to a former naval officer, Mr Daniel Johnson and Mrs Elizabeth Johnson, she is the fourth child in a family of seven. She started her primary education in Calabar. Her father, being a naval officer, was later transferred to Lagos State where she continued her education at a Nigerian Navy Primary School. She went to a Rivers State Secondary School for her secondary education in addition to the Nigerian Navy Secondary School in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
She is married to Prince Odianosen Okojie since 2011 and they have three children, she is now pregnant with their fourth child. She is also involved in several personal businesses. One of her business ventures is her kitchen talk show.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Omah Lay – Woman
- Wizkid – Ojuelegba (Remix) ft Drake & Skepta [AuDio]
- Yemi Sax – My Woman My Everything + Thinking Out Loud [AuDio]
- Wasiu Alabi Pasuma – Change [AuDio]
- Henry Knight – Damilohun [AuDio]
- Jidenna – Chief Don’t Run [AuDio]
- A-Q – Red Cups ft Mr. J.I [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Toby Grey – Na U ft Soma [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Gbona [AuDio]
- Seriki – Angel ft Sojay [AuDio]
- Reekado Banks – Rora [AuDio]
- Orezi & Sheebah – Sweet Sensation [AuDio]