Don Jazzy has revealed that one of Michael Jackson’s producers wants to work with him. Mavin Records are already relatively successful, and that has attracted interests from abroad.
Don Jazzy shared on his Instagram which reveals that Grammy Award winning American producer, Teddy Riley, wants to work with him.
The post read:
So my guy @Gproduction was at a Chris Brown concert with one of the greatest writer/producer of all time @teddyriley1. Turns out that he has heard my work and wants to work with me. This is the genius that wrote and produced ‘Remember the time’ for King Michael Jackson. Na #Godwin o #SMD #Mavin cc @Thisiswurld
Teddy Riley is a singer-songwriter, musician, keyboardist and record producer credited with the creation of the New jack swing genre. He has written and produced for Michael Jackson, Bobby Brown, Doug E. Fresh, Today, Keith Sweat, Heavy D., Usher, Jane Child, etc.
Riley is credited with having a massive impact and seminal influence on the formation of contemporary R&B, hip-hop, soul and pop since the 1980s, and he is reputed to be worth $80 million due to his productions.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Trap Symphony [AuDio]
- Diamond Platnumz – Simba [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape