MMMG artiste, Iyanya, has been appointed ambassador to Cross River State by Gov. Ben Ayade. The official appointment was made yesterday evening at the unveiling of the 2015 Calabar Carnival in Cross River state.
Iyanya, who regularly shows off Calabar culture in his music videos, will reportedly receive an official car as well as a monthly salary like all other government officials.
Also present at the event were Senator Florence Ita-Giwa and newly weds, MMMG boss Ubi Franklin and actress, Lilian Esoro, who still has that honeymoon glow. Ubi shared the news on his Instagram page with a congratulatory message to the singer who is also his close friend
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- BOJ – Emotions
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Ajaeze – Reason