She recently marked her birthday get together with her very close friends and pictures have been circulating.
Check them out,
Mosunmola Abudu, popularly called Mo Abudu, (born 11 September 1964) is a Nigerian media mogul (with interests spanning electronic broadcasting, film making and content production), philanthropist and former human resources management consultant.
She has been described by Forbes as “Africa’s Most Successful Woman”, and rated as one of the “25 Most Powerful Women in Global Television” by ‘The Hollywood Reporter’.
Mo Abudu was born in Hammersmith, West London to an engineer father and caterer mother. Her early years were spent in the UK. She attended the Ridgeway School, MidKent College and West Kent College. She has a master’s degree in Human Resource Management from the University of Westminster in London. She is a member of the British Psychological Society, and is qualified in occupational and personality testing.
Abudu lives in Lagos. She has two children; a son and a daughter, and was formerly married to Tokunbo Abudu.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Shadow – Trauma
- Kizz Daniel – Currently ft Olamide, Falz & LK Kuddy
- Stefflon Don – Can’t Let You Go Remix ft Tiwa Savage & Rema
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- Edanos – Woman Crush Everyday