Here is what the popular radio host with Cool FM told Punch when asked about about how many wrist watches he owns..
Not like how many, like how much.I have maybe $200,000 in wristwatches. What I am wearing now is a Rolex Daytona, I got it from Polo for Christmas. It cost about $30,000. Polo is Nigeria’s only authorised dealer, so I bought it from the company and I love it.
First thing first, for all the entertainers putting up pictures of their accessories on Instagram, can they please tweet the receipt from an authorised dealer. Trust me, I have seen too many celebs wear fake stuffs. You can tell that they don’t know what they are wearing. Of course, there are a few brand names like D’banj, Don Jazzy, P-Square or Wizkid that would not wear fake. I have seen them wear good watches. But there are some other people who I have seen wear funny looking pieces. There was one particular musician that I saw wearing a Rolex and the gold was fading. Rolex never uses gold plates, they use pure gold. If you see anything gold on a Rolex, it is pure gold. When I saw that, I was disappointed at the musician, especially because of the level of respect I had for the musician. There is no such thing like buying a Rolex with a credit card. You can’t buy a Rolex with a credit card; who are you? Diddy? For you to be able to walk away with a $20,000 watch, you would have a substantial amount of money in that card
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Flavour – Levels
- Teni – Moslado (Pheelz Refix)
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Omah Lay – Understand (AMEME Remix)
- Zinoleesky – Gone Far
- Chike, Gyakie & Fiokee – Follow You
- Jamopyper – O Nana ft Olamide
- Naira Marley – First Time in America
- Mayorkun – Back in Office