The Minister of Education, Adamu Adamu recently revealed that Mother Tongue is now a compulsory medium of instruction from Primary 1 to 6, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, mother tongue would be used exclusively for the first six years of education after which it would be combined with English language from Junior Secondary School 1.
He added that even if FG is aware that implementing this section of the new NLP would be difficult, it has to happen.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Celebrate [AuDio]
- D’banj – Chop Life ft Timaya
- DJ Big N – Aje ft Remy Crown
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Rihanna – Lift Me Up ft Tems
- Victor AD – Dangerous
- Carter Efe – Ololade Mi Carter ft Funny Muller
- Reminisce ft Olamide & Endia – Government (Ijoba)
- Ruger – Asiwaju
- Dremo – Wonder ft Patoranking