Omowunmi Odeyemi A.K.A Mowunmee – the December 29th born multi-talented Gospel artiste is set to storm the music scene with her debut single titled KOSOBABIIRE. The song is a contemporary gospel mix with a touch of hip-hop and high Praise, done in English language mixed with Yoruba to give it a truly African feel.
Mowunmee is a graduate of Cell Biology and Genetics, University of Lagos (UNILAG) and she had her Masters degree in International Management, University of Liverpool, United Kingdom. She is happily married to Dare Odeyemi, with three lovely kids Abel, Sarah and Isaac.
According to her, “Praising the Lord has always been a major part of my life, and growing up in a Christian home, with six other siblings who were also music lovers and instrumentalists helped increase my love for communicating with Christ through music. ”
Mowunmee believes she is more of an end-time minister than an entertainer.
Apart from music, she enjoys meeting people, reading and teaching children about Christ. Finally, Mowunmee as she’s popularly known, sees herself becoming a household name in the Music Industry (gospel) a few years from now.
Listen Up & Share Your Thoughts!
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Tekno & Mafikizolo – Enjoy (Remix)