Ending the first quarter of the year on a high; Mr Eazi became one of only two African artists to perform at one of the music industry’s biggest festivals – Coachella.
He now drops his first single of the year, an ode to his love interest titled ‘Supernova’.
The track is produced by Dre Skull & E Kelly and sees Eazi explain he can do no wrong but be the man of his woman’s dreams whilst also clothing her in the latest fashions from Fashion Nova.
To start the second half of the Eazi dishes out this crispy visuals for Supernova, directed by Meji Alaba.
Press Play & Catch the Vibe!
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Chiké – Forever (Gyakie Cover)