Muma Gee who recently became a mom after welcoming a set of twins has said she spends as much as N500,000 to fix her hair because she wants it full and unique. She said this to Punch’s Nonye Ben-Nwankwo when speaking about her fashion and style.
Your hair is always full; you must have invested so much in it?
I agree. I invest a lot in my hair. A lot of cash, energy and time go into my hair. It takes like eight hours to get my hair done. Basically, it is a special and patient person that can do my hair. Not everybody has the patience or can be meticulous enough to do my hair.
On the average, how much goes into your hair?
The hair piece alone costs a lot of money, especially in these days of human hair. I normally use 11 packs of human hair and each piece is not less than N60, 000. At the end of the day, I end up spending about N500, 000 to do my hair at once.
Do you have to wear such a hair-do because you are an artiste?
It is my style. I like to have that kind of personality. I just want a particular kind of look. At times, my hair might look scanty but a lot would have gone into it.
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan