Olamide aka King Badoo, has revealed that his decision to go into music made his father against him.
According to the artiste, he had to defy his father’s stance of him not doing music because music was all he wanted to do.
He said though his mother was silent about his choice of career, she later accepted the fact that he is doing well, stating that his dad is still not in support him.
Olamide explained that since the father does not support him, he is now a man and has the right to make his own decisions.
Speaking on why he releases his songs in rush, the rapper explained that he does that because he always want to entertain his fans.
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Saskay – 5quad
- Basketmouth & Buju – Your Body
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- B Red – Lady ft Yemi Alade
- Phenom – Shamanya ft Olamide & Phyno
- Joeboy – Alcohol
- YCee – Aunty Lovina ft Patoranking
- King Six – These Days
- Skales – I Dey Miss You ft Imanse