Nollywood actress, Dakore Egbuson-Akande has debunked rumors of the crash of her marriage to Olumide Akande.
Reports recently came out saying the marriage crashed because the billionaire son went broke and because the movie star is yet to deliver a son, with just 2 girls so far in her marriage.
Reacting, Dakore marked her 10th wedding anniversary with her husband Olumide, saying when haters realized that hating is not working, they began to spread lies.
Her words, “Best support system. Happy 10th Anniversary babe @_o.lou “Sadly once they realize hating isn’t working they start telling lies” #Psalm35. #shametobadpeople”
Congrats to them.
Dakore Akande (born Dakore Omobola Egbuson) is a Nigerian actress. She is an ambassador for Amnesty International, Amstel Malta and Oxfam of America.
Dakore was born in Bayelsa State as the first child of her parents. She attended Corona School and Federal Government Girls’ College in Lagos and Bauchi respectively. She studied mass communication at the University of Lagos but had to drop out due to incessant strikes. She is currently married with 2 children.
In September 2019, Dakore appeared as main feature in the Visual Collaborative electronic catalogue, in an issue themed Vivencias which translates to “Experiences” in Spanish. She was interviewed alongside 30 people from around the world such as Kelli Ali, Adelaide Damoah and Desdamona.
Dakore has acted in more than 50 films.
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Overall – Iyawo Mi [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Confession [AuDio]
- King Perryy – Waist ft Kizz Daniel [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- WurlD – Chop N Pray [AuDio]
- Tekno – Enjoy [AuDio]
- Danny Boy – Come Over [AuDio + ViDeo]