She recently had her say via her Instagram page, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to her, love is in people and people put love in marriages, so no one should make the mistake of thinking the marital institution brings about the affection between couples.
Helen added that her husband is her home because he is always so conscious and mindful of her.
Her words, “There is no love in marriage.
Love is in people, and people put love in marriage.
You are my home @femi_bams
You are so conscious and mindful of me.
I have never heard you call me Helen or mama Gbenro,but sweet names. (Sweetheart etc) Na me just spoil dey always call you with your name and children name.
I can never let go of my ATM, but you let go of yours. Once in awhile o…(Special guy)Lol
I am really trying to be romantic, and my playful nature is not allowing me o…
I love you sha.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Lyta & Mayorkun – Hustler’s Anthem [AuDio]
- XOXO II (The Second Round) By Dj Skillz
- Dj LEE – For The Street [Mixtape]
- Simi – Don’t Judge Me (Bibanke)
- Dj Mewsic – Yodi Remix ft Jah Bless & Akymz
- Kcee & HarrySong – Shine Shine Baby [AuDio]
- Runtown – Gallardo ft Davido [AuDio]
- 2Shotz – In My Room ft RuffCoin [AuDio]
- Tekno & B-red – Shoki [AuDio]
- OD Woods – I’m Ready [AuDio]
- Naeto C – Helele ft Flavour [AuDio]