The movie star penned an emotional note on social media to reveal how much she misses her late father.
According to her, losing her dad was a very traumatic experience and she will never forget the pain she felt when he passed because he was her best friend and greatest role model.
She added that, wherever he is, he will never be forgotten and she will always love him.
Her words, “The loss of my father was the most traumatic event in my life – I can’t forget the pain. my dad was my best friend and greatest role model after the death of my mum and he was an amazing dad, coach, mentor, soldier, husband and friend. wherever you are, you are gone but you will never be forgotten It’s my Father’s death Anniversary Continue to Rest on Daddy…….WE LUV YOU.”
May his soul R.I.P.
Eniola Badmus, (born September 7, 1983), is a Nigerian film actress. She came into limelight in year 2008 after she featured in the film Jenifa.
Eniola was born in Lagos Nigeria she had her basic and secondary school education in Ijebu Ode. She proceeded to the University of Ibadan where she studied Theatre Arts and then Lagos State University where she graduated with an M.Sc degree in Economics.
Eniola’s career in acting professional started in the year 2000 until in 2008 when she shot to recognition upon starring in two Yoruba films titled Jenifa and Omo Ghetto. Both movies are instrumental to her rise in the Nigeria entertainment industry which has since seen her star as both lead and supporting actress in several Yoruba and English films.
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]