AY recently revealed that his woman has always inspired him to work harder and succeed, and he is very grateful to God for her.
According to him, his marriage to Mabel has been so good that he would not trade her for anything or anyone else in the world.
He added that his only prayer as they mark their wedding anniversary is to always have her by his side throughout his lifetime.
What do you think?
Ayodeji Richard Makun, also known by his stage name A.Y, is a Nigerian actor, comedian, radio and TV presenter, writer, producer and director. Born on 19 August 1971, he hails from Ifon, Ose local government in Ondo State.
He is the host of the A.Y live shows and A.Y comedy skits. His first movie, 30 Days in Atlanta was produced by him and directed by Robert O. Peters. He was made a U.N Peace Ambassador in 2009 after winning six awards in 2008. He is the CEO of Corporate World Entertainment Nigeria.
Ayo Makun attended Delta State University, Abraka, Delta State, Nigeria. He graduated (after spending nine years) in 2003 as a theatre arts student.
A.Y also won other awards such as the most fashionable student on campus (1999 and 2000); best show-biz promoter (2001); the most celebrated student on campus (2001) and the Jaycee Club socio-personality award (2003).
- Nandy & Joeboy – Number One
- M.A.D, Iyanya & Praiz – Sade Adu [AuDio]
- Barry Jhay – Japa [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2021 Mix
- DJ Consequence – Lungu Riddim ft Oxlade & Bella Shmurda
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Tekno – Designer [AuDio]
- DJ Big N – 2020 Hitlist Mix
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix