He recently came out to write that his wife actually spoke their marriage into existence even when he was dating another girl at the time.
According to him, his woman, Titi, simply told him to sign some CDs at an event and then added that they would eventually end up together as husband and wife.
Bez added that women should be feared because he later broke up with the girl he was dating, called Titi up, and they got married 4 years later.
His words, “We have a super interesting story! So I had a gig in March 2010 at De Marquee, a lounge at the Mega Plaza rooftop in VI. After the show Tito came to meet me to say how good it was! I had met her before in my circle of friends so we were familiar. She was super cheeky that night!
“She got my CD with my 2 singles “Zuciya Daya” and “Stop Pretending” then made me sign it, instructing me to write something that showed we knew each other. Then she said “you know you’re going to marry me right?” of which as a faithful guy with a girlfriend I laughed and said I had a babe. That relationship scattered (not my fault) and by August we were dating, 4 years later we were married.”
Truth is I had an idea where this gist was going with a lesson and all but everything changed when I re-read it. There’s only one lesson here. FEAR WOMEN!!!”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Tekno & Mafikizolo – Enjoy (Remix)