For those still doubting!!
The NETNg has released photos of Writ of Summons pasted on Dbanj’s house over the alleged N60m owed top oil and gas industry player, Henry Ojogho.Dbanj reportedly obtained the loan in January 2013 and has not paid back the said sum despite signing an undertaking to do so….
According to the NetNg report
With the case filed in court with suit number: LD/ADR/445/14 with hearing expected to commence on Monday, January 26, 2015 at the Multi-door Courthouse in Obalende, Lagos with Justice Mrs Oyebanji as the presiding judge. Already, the writ of summons and other relevant documents in the suit have been posted on D’Banj’s residence on Osaro Isokpan Street in Lekki Phase 1. The pasting was done by the court bailiff on December 17, 2014 at about 1:35p.m, pursuant to order of court made on November 12, 2014 having been satisfied that the defendant was evading been served the notice. However with the on-going strike by the Judiciary Staff Union of Nigeria (JUSUN) which is over 2 weeks old now, the case may be adjourned if the strike is not called off before January 26, 2015, which is the hearing date.
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Jamopyper & Davido – Better Better (Remix)
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Teeblaq – Gbemileke Remix ft Sound Sultan
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- 2Baba & Falz – Rise Up
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Rudeboy – Focus
- Falz – Mercy
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Ajebutter22 – Unconditionally ft Oxlade
- Humblesmith – Dance