Rep. Tanko Sununu, the Chairman, House Committee on Healthcare Services, recently made the appeal at a meeting between NARD and the committee that lasted for five hours.
According to him, NARD should consider the plight of ordinary citizens, and action will be taken against all the accusations raised.
He added that most Nigerians cannot afford to go to private hospitals, so NARD should put them into consideration before taking extreme actions.
His words, “Please consider the plight of a common man who has to go and source for what to eat on daily basis.”
“If these people fall sick they have nowhere to go, not all of us can afford to go to private hospitals; please consider their plight and tamper justice with mercy and call off the strike.”
“N5,000 remains quite unacceptable but we have not agreed on any figure, that will be left for the Ministry to decide because they have already initiated that discussion and we leave them for that discussion.”
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Flavour – Levels
- Teni – Moslado (Pheelz Refix)
- Omah Lay – Understand (AMEME Remix)
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Zinoleesky – Gone Far
- Chike, Gyakie & Fiokee – Follow You
- Jamopyper – O Nana ft Olamide
- Naira Marley – First Time in America
- Mayorkun – Back in Office