Nigerians staying in Ghana should shun the fake news asking them to withdraw their cash from all banks in the country, according to the High Commission of Nigeria in Accra.
The Nigerian High Commissioner to Ghana, Amb. Olufemi Abikoye revealed this today in a statement signed by Mr Ibrahim Abdulazeez, the Head of Chancery in the mission.
Amb. Olufemi said this news is not true and should be ignored.
His words, “Nothing of that nature was released by either the mission or any of the host’s relevant ministries and agencies saddled with the responsibility.”
“On this note, the commission advises all Nigerians in Ghana to ignore the fake news and continue to be law-abiding citizens of Nigeria in Ghana.”
Mr Kaycee Ogbonna, President, Nigerians in the Diaspora Organisation (NIDO) also had this to say,
“It created panic among us and we were all scared about the spread of such rumour; but we confirmed from the commission that it was not true.
“We have made proper enquiries and confirmed from both the Nigerian Mission in Ghana and all relevant banking institutions that there was nothing of such.”
- Tentik – Recognize Now or Famz Later MixTape
- Tiwa Savage – Dangerous Love [AuDio]
- Limbuzee – Big Dreams ft Erigga [AuDio]
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- David Jones David – Jingle Bell [AuDio]
- Stogie T – Dunno ft Nasty C [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Erigga – AYEME ft Yungzee [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix