Toyin Lawani has blasted the ladies that are sending DMs to her Congolese boyfriend.
The celebrity stylist recently jumped on Instagram to flaunt her new man, DJO Prince, who she said is a legit prince from Congo.
On the same Instagram, recently, she wrote that a lot of girls have been sending DMs to her boyfriend on the social media platform, but they should not bother, because she has his password and sees everything.
She also made sure she did not mention any specific handles.
Well, ladies, back off.
Toyin was born in 1982 into a rich family in Ekiti state. The girl had relatives that served as her motivation for making money. Her late mother ran her own textile business until the very last day of her life in the US.
She also sold gold, cars and had a salon. The woman taught her daughter all she needed to be successful. Father Olanrewaju Lawani wanted Toyin to be a lawyer. He occupied an important political post and even worked with General Gowon.
Toyin had everything she could wish for, but it did not make her lazy and weak. Toyin was taught the basics of entrepreneurship from early childhood. She took business lessons from her mother.
All the ideas that led to the creation of Tiannah’s Empire were generated thanks to her mother’s input. Toying gained independence early enough – at 16 years old. This was when she began to make money on her own.
She was also admitted to the University of Lagos, where she received a bachelor’s degree in English.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- Wande Coal – Rotate (Prod. Don Jazzy) [AuDio]
- Victony, Don Toliver & Rema – Soweto
- Libianca – People Remix ft Ayra Starr & Omah Lay
- Davido – Aye [AuDio]
- NaijaVibe at 10 MixTape
- Burna Boy – Common Person
- Falz – O Wa ft Tekno
- DJ Kaywise, DJ Maphorisa & Mr Eazi – Alert [AuDio]
- Rihanna – Lift Me Up ft Tems