Nigerian Chinedu Harrison has broken and set a Guinness Book of Record for the Farthest distance walked with ball on the head.
History was made yesterday in Lagos when Cambodia-based Nigerian footballer, Harrison Chinedu, broke the Guinness Book of
World Records in the farthest distance traveled with ball balanced on the head.
To achieve the feat, Chinedu trekked a distance of 48.04 kilometers in 6 hours, 15 minutes to break the previous record set by Indian
soldier, Naib Subedar Azad Singh, who in 2014 traveled a distance of 45.64 km to erase the record set by Abdul Halim of Bangladesh
who traveled a distance of 15.2 km on October 22, 2011 and additional 35 minutes to set the new record.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]
- Rema – Dumebi [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Terry G [MixTape]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]