This is coming amid the looming war between world powers in the eastern European country, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, a state of emergency has been declared and time is of the essence, so Nigerian students have to be proactive henceforth.
He added that it is important at this point to forget all the bureaucratic bottlenecks and look out for our citizens, especially students.
His words, “This is a very important motion that we discussed. Time is of the essence. A state of emergency has been declared. I listened to the news yesterday; even America said it is not going to be bloodless. We should be more proactive and I think it is better late than never.”
“It is important at this point to forget all the bureaucratic bottlenecks and look out for our citizens, especially students. Action needs to be taken now and my thought is that leader of the House, Hon. Ado Doguwa and Chairman (of the Committee on) Foreign Affairs should liaise with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, NIA (Nigerian Intelligence Agency) and (Nigerian) Embassy in Ukraine.”
“And if nothing positive comes out of it, then we should liaise with Chairman of Air Peace (Allen Onyema). Whatever it is going to cost the House, you need to leave this country, latest tomorrow, and come back on Monday with many of our students.”
“The House is concerned that if a strategic plan is not put in place to secure and provide safe passage for our citizens, they may be trapped or worse, harmed.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2022 Mix
- D’banj – Face Show ft Skiibii & HollyHood Bay Bay
- Rexxie & Lil Frosh – Won Yabo
- Zinoleesky – Loving You
- Davido – Stand Strong ft The Samples
- Spinall & Asake – Palazzo
- White Money & Zoro – Na We We
- Mavin ft Crayon, Ayra Starr, LADIPOE, Magixx & Boy Spyce – Overdose
- Burna Boy – Last Last
- Afrobank Music & Tiwa Savage New Year Mix with DJ Promtwist
- DJ 4kerty – Zazoo MixTape
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)