The National Security Adviser, Major General Babagana Monguno (retd) recently revealed this to the press, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, Nigerians are clearly growing tired of the terrorism menace and are now turning to self-help to rid themselves of this nationwide problem.
He added that the various entities concerned have started working on these new strategies to make Nigeria more safe for citizens.
His words, “We are in a difficult situation. The council understands. The President understands. But there is no straight, cut and drive method around this unless we collectively fight it.”
“People are getting tired and are beginning to gravitate into other means of self-help. But the truth is that help is rooted in everyone working together to end this.”
“The various entities concerned have started working on these new strategies. They have also given their word to the President.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2022 Mix
- Fireboy DML – Compromise ft Rema
- T.I Blaze – My Life
- Bella Shmurda – New Born Fela
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- Carter Efe & Berri Tiga – Machala
- Afrobank Music & Tiwa Savage New Year Mix with DJ Promtwist
- Tiwa Savage & Zinoleesky – Jaiye Foreign
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- DJ 4kerty – Zazoo MixTape
- Mr Eazi – Personal Baby