He recently revealed this to the press, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, it is important for journalists in the country to pressurize FG to release the names so that Nigerians will know the faces of those who have endangered our lives over the years.
He added that there must be concerted efforts to end banditry, kidnapping, killing and other forms of criminality in Nigeria.
His words, “Since it is in every public domain that the sponsors and financiers are known, a development government has not denied, then, the names should be made official and public so that Nigerians will know the faces of those who have endangered our lives over the years.”
“There must be concerted efforts to end banditry, kidnapping, killing and other forms of criminality that have become the order of the day.”
“We are tired of all these atrocities, we need peace, we need tranquility, we need to sleep with all our eyes closed.”
“Tell it the way it is, don’t relent, don’t mince words because the society is eagerly waiting to hear it from you.”
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Teni – Moslado (Pheelz Refix)
- Omah Lay – Understand (AMEME Remix)
- Flavour – Levels
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Zinoleesky – Gone Far
- Chike, Gyakie & Fiokee – Follow You
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Jamopyper – O Nana ft Olamide
- Naira Marley – First Time in America
- Mayorkun – Back in Office