The Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC) has begged Nigerians to abandon their corrupt ways and join in the government’s fight against corruption.
ICPC Chairman, Prof. Bolaji Owasanoye, also begged every citizen to accept integrity, transparency and accountability as the way to go if we all want the battle against corruption in Nigeria to be successful.
Bolaji disclosed this at the 2019 United Nations International Anti-Corruption Day Celebration in Lagos.
His words, “For the fight against corruption to succeed, Nigeria citizens should contribute their quotas,”
“Its borders will become porous, criminality will fester and its insecurity may be internationalised.”
“As we explore the option of collaboration and cooperation in the fight against corruption, we will intensify activities to detect and investigate act of corruption and embezzlement of public fund.
“The day of impunity is over. The warning being giving loud and clear is that the corrupt will be dealt with firmly and with degree of ruthlessness that the law permits.
“Let me remind you that ICPC is vested with the responsibility to receive and investigate reports of corruption and prosecute offenders.”
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Ajebo Hustlers – Barawo (Remix) ft Davido [ViDeo]
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Danny S – O O (Original Ole) [AuDio]
- Yung Alpha & Ice Prince – Because Of iPhone [AuDio]
- Trey Songz – Sleepless Nights ft Davido
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]