He recently revealed this via his Easter message made available to newsmen in Abeokuta, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, the people should avail themselves with what the resurrection of Jesus Christ symbolises, and live in peace, because wars never end well.
He added that the nation is presently going through lots of challenges, so citizens should learn to emulate the love Christ showed to push us forward.
His words, “As Easter symbolises the triumph of Christ over death, so our country will rise greatly from the current challenges confronting it. As Nigerians, let us draw lessons from the message of the love of Jesus, even in the face of being crucified, and embrace love, peace, and unity.”
“As a people, let us hold on to one another and support the government in its fight against banditry, kidnapping, insurgency, and other forms of insecurity. Let us continue to pray for the progress and unity of Nigeria, and let us desist from acts capable of dividing us more.”
“In Ogun, I want to enjoin my people to engage in activities that can promote a secure and serene society. Let us use the opportunity of the Easter celebration to show love to our neighbours. As a government, we shall continue to engender programmes that will make life more meaningful to our people.”
“While I want to urge our people to engage in moderate celebration, I will like to remind them that the COVID-19 pandemic is still much around. As we celebrate, let us adhere to the safety protocols of the pandemic.”
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Yemi Alade – Enjoyment [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Buju – Testimony
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Akuchi – Whyne
- M-Plus – Gratitude ft J.Martins
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Jamopyper & Davido – Better Better (Remix)
- Teeblaq – Gbemileke Remix ft Sound Sultan