He recently revealed this via an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Lokoja, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, the earlier citizens started living a life of sacrifice, love and forgiveness, the better for us all.
He added that Easter is all about peace and sacrifice, so Nigerian Christians should learn to wait on God, read and speak about their faith, pray together, pray for one another, the nation, Kogi and for humanity at large.
His words, ”I congratulate Christians and the entire humanity for the crucifixion and the eventual resurrection of Jesus Christ today being Easter Sunday.”
”As we mark this occasion which actually marks the life of sacrifice, I call on all Christians, the people of Kogi, Nigerians and all of humanity to imbibe the spirit of sacrifice.”
”Jesus Christ, even though, God, left everything in heaven for the sake of humanity to come down to our level.”
”I call on everyone especially those who are in high positions to imbibe the spirit of sacrifice. Let our leaders be humble and become servant leaders.”
“Jesus came to teach us servant leadership and in so doing he sacrificed and laid down his life for humanity.”
”Jesus came to transform humanity and give eternal life, therefore, let us work for the transformation of our state, nation and humanity.”
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Yemi Alade – Enjoyment [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Buju – Testimony
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Akuchi – Whyne
- M-Plus – Gratitude ft J.Martins
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Jamopyper & Davido – Better Better (Remix)
- Teeblaq – Gbemileke Remix ft Sound Sultan