Ex Vice President, Atiku Abubakar has come out to challenge the judgement of the Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal judgement that affirmed the victory of President Bola Tinubu in the February 25, 2023, presidential election at the Supreme Court.
He recently had his say via a press statement, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, he believes the electoral process in Nigeria should be devoid of untidy manipulations, and the outcome of every election should be a perfect reflection of the wishes of the electorates.
Atiku added that he is not new to legal battles, so he would continue to explore the judiciary till he gets a satisfactory result.
His words, “It is my conviction that the electoral process in Nigeria should be devoid of untidy manipulations and the outcome of every election should be a perfect reflection of the wishes of the electorates.”
“I believe such is the only way through which our democracy can have a manifest expression of its true meaning. Whether I prevail in this quest or not, the record of my effort in ensuring an order of credible elections in Nigeria shall remain for the future generations to emulate.”
“Though the judgement of yesterday is respected, it is a judgement I refused to accept. I refused to accept the judgement because I believe it is bereft of substantial justice.”
“Consequently, I have asked my lawyers to activate my constitutionally guaranteed rights of appeal to the higher court, which in this instance, is the Supreme Court of Nigeria.”
- Dj Baddo – Best Of 2Face [MixTape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Dj Sly – Naija MixTape (Freestyle)
- Wizkid – Joy / No Woman No Cry (Bob Marley Cover)
- Tekno – Alleluya [AuDio + Viral ViDeo]
- Sauti SoL – Isabella [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Terry G [MixTape]
- Shuun Bebe – Who U Help [AuDio]
- WizKid – Come Closer ft Drake [AuDio]
- Pasuma – Oloun O Je ft Qdot [AuDio]
- Flavour – Golibe (Acoustic Version) [AuDio]
- Awilo Longomba – Bundelele [AuDio]