He recently revealed this during the state-of-the-art Modular Healthcare Facility (MHF) launch by Alpha Mead Healthcare Management Services at Gbagada General Hospital, Gbagada, Lagos.
According to him, the Federal Government is really striving to attain Sustainable Development Goals 3 and 9 adopted by the United Nations General Assembly in 2015, and assistance from the private sector is needed.
He then hailed Alpha Mead Healthcare Management Service Limited for harnessing its scientific and technological expertise to make Nigerians healthy.
His words, “I want to commend Alpha Mead Healthcare Management Service Limited for this initiative. I applaud the company for harnessing its scientific and technological expertise to make this solution available for use in the country. It will go a long way in supporting our journey towards the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.”
“Alpha Mead’s MHF has appropriately captured SDG Goal 9, which aims at building resilient infrastructure, promote industrialisation, and foster innovations across sectors including health, innovation, infrastructure, and new skill in technology development.”
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Chike, Gyakie & Fiokee – Follow You
- Zinoleesky – Gone Far
- Jamopyper – O Nana ft Olamide
- Naira Marley – First Time in America
- Mayorkun – Back in Office
- Chike & Ada Ehi – Watching All Over Me
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Phyno – Stacks
- Magixx – Love Don’t Cost A Dime