He recently had his say via a press statement, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, Jamoh is playing a leading role in the country’s push towards realizing the Blue Economy, as well as the success of the agency-driven Deep Blue Project in reducing maritime crimes in Nigerian waters.
He added that Jamoh is dedicated to the economic development of the country’s economy through the maritime sector.
His words, “I can confidently say that having amassed 32 years of service in the Nigerian maritime industry, Jamoh has proven himself to be a true Nigerian, dedicated to the unity and economic growth of the nation. I know that he loves the maritime industry because at a stage when he could have pursued other endeavours, he chose to remain involved in the industry and I believe that the nation as a whole has benefitted from that decision.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
NaijaVibe at 10 MixTape
DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
Mani Lapussh – Whine For Me
TareeQ – Medicine
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Dekumzy – Ashawoosa [AuDio]
- HarrySong – I’m in Love Remix ft Olamide
- Bracket – Nana [AuDio]
- TMP – Gettin Money ft Olamide
- HarrySong – Kolombo [AuDio]
- VTEK – Yur Fada Nyash [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of 2Face [MixTape]
- Dj Davisy – Naija Next Rated [MixTape]
- Tekno – Show Me Your Back [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Sweet Potato [AuDio]