This Hip Hop remix comes a week after the release of the Made Magazine fashion film starring Niyola.
On the remix of Love To Love You, Niyola teams up with an impressive roster of Hip Hop acts. The iExist produced song features Phyno, who is arguably Nigeria’s most talented indigenous rapper, Ghana’s foremost rap export; Sarkodie, Ladies man and Syndik8 boss; Lynxxx and the gifted upcoming rapper; Poe.
Everyone brings their A game to this one and it is expected to set the clubs and radio on fire. This is the second single from Niyola in a month and is hot on the heels of her fifth official single Last Bus Stop, visuals to the latter are expected next month. Niyola is signed to Banky W’s Empire Mates Entertainment.
Listen Up & Share Your Thoughts!
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Yemi Alade – Enjoyment [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Buju – Testimony
- Akuchi – Whyne
- M-Plus – Gratitude ft J.Martins
- Jamopyper & Davido – Better Better (Remix)
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Teeblaq – Gbemileke Remix ft Sound Sultan
- 2Baba & Falz – Rise Up