He recently had his say while speaking to the press, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, the workers’ union embarked on a two-day protest against the ongoing ASUU strike recently, not just as a show of solidarity, but because the strike directly affected the NLC.
Ayuba added that NLC’s decision will not be a solidarity action because they are affected directly.
His words, “The two-day warning strike is to call for attention for the issues to be resolved promptly. The next level is a three-day national warning strike if nothing has happened after the protest, to show our grievances.”
“We are not on a solidarity action, we are affected directly.”
“These are democratic norms everywhere in the world. Even as an individual, you have the right to air your grievances.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2022 Mix
- Fireboy DML – Compromise ft Rema
- T.I Blaze – My Life
- Bella Shmurda – New Born Fela
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- Carter Efe & Berri Tiga – Machala
- Afrobank Music & Tiwa Savage New Year Mix with DJ Promtwist
- Tiwa Savage & Zinoleesky – Jaiye Foreign
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- DJ 4kerty – Zazoo MixTape
- Mr Eazi – Personal Baby