The National Operations Controller, Independent Petroleum Marketers Association of Nigeria, Mike Osatuyi recently revealed this to the press, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, the fact is that there is fuel across Nigeria now and scarcity is over, however, the long queues on the expressways is caused by those who want to buy petrol at N180 per litre.
Mike added that those who can afford the more expensive product are free to drive into other stations and buy without queuing up.
His words, “There is petrol in the country. No more scarcity, however, the long queues you still see on the expressways is caused by those who want to buy petrol at N180 per litre. Otherwise, those who can afford the more expensive product can easily drive into other stations and buy without queuing up.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Celebrate [AuDio]
- DJ Neptune – My Birthday Mix 3 ft Olamide
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Wasiu Alabi Pasuma – IFE ft Tiwa Savage [AuDio]
- Rihanna – Lift Me Up ft Tems
- Dremo – Wonder ft Patoranking
- Reminisce ft Olamide & Endia – Government (Ijoba)
- Jesse Jagz – Opportunity (High-Life) [AuDio]
- Shuun Bebe – Who U Help [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – RTID (Rich Till I Die)