The Senior Special Assistant, Media and Publicity to Mr President, Garba Shehu recently revealed that it is fake news that should be ignored by Nigerians.
According to him, the rumor is only being spread to tarnish the image of President Muhammadu Buhari and PMB estate is actually owned by the Ogun State government, which honoured the President by naming it after him, but that does not confer the ownership of the Estate to PMB.
He added that the gossipy online newspaper peddling the falsehood that the President collected the amount is the real beneficiary of the said cash transfer.
His words, “The President Muhammadu Buhari (PMB) Estate is a large housing scheme in Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital. It was commissioned by President Buhari in the course of a State visit.”
“PMB Estate is owned by the Ogun State government, which honoured the President by naming it after him of cause that does not confer the ownership of the Estate to President Buhari.”
“The gossipy online newspaper, peddling the falsehood that the President, Muhammadu Buhari, the tried and tested anti-corruption fighter is the beneficiary of this cash transfer should be ignored,”
“Before his election as civilian President, Muhammadu Buhari was a military pensioner and had never registered a company in his name or that of a proxy.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Tekno & Mafikizolo – Enjoy (Remix)