He recently revealed this via a statement signed by the state Commissioner for Information and Strategy, Gbenga Omotoso, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, Lagos State holds the media in high esteem and the government has always ensured that they have a conducive environment to perform their duties.
Sanwo-Olu added that nobody or group will be allowed to destroy the state’s cordial relationship with the media because Lagos has no room for hooligans.
His words, “Lagos State Government condemns the incident. We hold the media in high esteem and the government has always ensured that they have a conducive environment to perform their duties.”
“Nobody or group will be allowed to destroy our cordial relationship with the media, Lagos has no room for hooligans.”
“Those involved must be fished out and made to face the law. Besides, the government will pick up the hospital bills of those injured in the incident.”
“Your job is risky, very risky but don’t be deterred by the hazards of the job. You must have the courage to persevere.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2022 Mix
- Mozatti – PUNA ft Iyanya
- DJ Latitude, Soundz & CKay – Emiliana (Amapiano Remix)
- Pheelz & Rayvanny – Finesse (East African Remix) ft Theecember
- King Six – Gone
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- DJ 4kerty – Zazoo MixTape
- Timaya – Get My Money Right
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Dremo – Monaco
- Afrobank Music & Tiwa Savage New Year Mix with DJ Promtwist
- Terry G – Shayo Yapa ft Prince banton