Chairman, Senate Committee on Health, Senator Ibrahim Oloriegbe revealed that any report saying otherwise is false because it is just not true.
According to him, the Nigerian Center for Disease Control (NCDC) and security operatives at the airports have confirmed that no lawmaker opted not to be subjected to COVID-19 test.
He added that there has been no form of handshaking in the Senate for a week now and they even want FG to expand the testing criteria beyond what it is now.
His words, “Since a week ago, there was no form of handshaking in the Senate. You should not follow fake news on the social media,we saw the letter, it is fake.
“No senator has refused any test, and since last last week, there was no handshaking in Senate.
“The criteria for testing is that if you have symptoms or have contact, you will be tested, that is why the Senate want the Federal Government to expand the testing criteria but as at yesterday, the NCDC has acquired more new testing kits.
“The critical issued to us is about Nigerians, not about senators alone.
”I can tell you that no senator has tested positive to coronavirus and none has also refused to be tested as being speculated.”
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Ajebo Hustlers – Barawo (Remix) ft Davido [ViDeo]
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Terry Apala – We No Want Sars [AuDio]
- Danny S – O O (Original Ole) [AuDio]
- Yung Alpha & Ice Prince – Because Of iPhone [AuDio]
- Simi – There For You ft Ms Banks [AuDio]
- Skales – Tell Us [AuDio]