Romeo Oriogun from Ilesha and a worker with Community Individual Volunteers for LGBTQ/KAPs, has narrated how a man suspected to be a homosexual was allegedly lynched today in Isiala Mbano, Imo State.
Mr Oriogun said he will share details of the incident on Friday.
“He didn’t steal, he didn’t molest anyone, he didn’t rape anybody, he didn’t hurt anybody. He was lynched because he dared to love, because he dared to be himself. Fuck! It is 2018 and homosexuals are still treated as animals, are still treated as people without rights. Nigeria will break you till you forget you are human. Who gave people the right to lynch a human being? Damn! This is stupid, this is so stupid. Nobody deserves to go through this kind of hell.”
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- May D – Molatiwa E (I Gasto Find You) [AuDio]
- Simi – There For You ft Ms Banks [AuDio]
- Skales – Tell Us [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Terry Apala – We No Want Sars [AuDio]
- Qdot – Ole [AuDio]