Yul recently revealed that it is very sad to see that the quality has dropped drastically.
According to him, Nollywood is now filled with lots of wack actors actresses, and directors and industry practitioners must do everything within their power to resolve this problem.
His words, “The quality of our home videos has dropped so much. Lots of crappy actors/actresses, crappy directors. We can’t continue like this. To all seasoned Nollywood practitioners, pls let’s revive it. People love our content all over the world. We just need to step up the quality.”
What do you think?
Yul Edochie (born Yul Chibuike Daniel Edochie 7 January 1982 is a Nigerian actor, named after popular Russian actor Yul Brynner.
He is from Anambra state Nigeria, the son of Nigerian actor Pete Edochie. He was raised both in Lagos and Enugu. He is the last of 6 children. He got married at the age of 22.
He attended the University of Port Harcourt, where he received a Bachelor of Arts in Dramatic Arts.
Yul attended Lillians’ Day Nursery School and Robinson Street Primary School, Enugu between 1984 and 1992. His secondary education started from 1992 to 1998. In those 6 years he went to Marist Brothers’ Juniorate, Uturu , University Secondary School Enugu, Ecumenical Community Secondary School Enugu and New Haven Boys Secondary School Enugu Respectively.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Flex [ViDeo]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Kizz Daniel – Currently ft Olamide, Falz & LK Kuddy
- Stefflon Don – Can’t Let You Go Remix ft Tiwa Savage & Rema