This was revealed in a recent statement by the Director-General, PDP Governors’ Forum, Cyril Maduabum.
According to him, Yahaya Bello’s claim does not merit any response, but he had to for the fact that it may demoralize PDP members and Nigerians who are not aware of the facts.
He added that PDP governors are very focused on delivering good governance and the benefits of democracy to their respective states while working tirelessly to strengthen and reposition the party.
His words, “It is obvious that this is a diversionary tactic to shore up the sagging morale of APC members who are ruing the loss of yet another state governor, Godwin Obaseki of Edo state to the PDP, as a result of the chaos and anarchy currently existing in the APC, following the mismanagement of their affairs as acknowledged even by Mr. President, Muhammadu Buhari.”
“The PDP governors are very focused on delivering good governance and the benefits of democracy to their respective states and working tirelessly to strengthen and reposition the party.
“There is no attraction whatsoever for any PDP member not to talk of a PDP governor to join the APC, a party bedeviled by crises, without even an elected leadership as envisaged by Section 223 of the 1999 Constitution that specifically requires the executive committee of every political party in Nigeria to be democratically elected.
“We advise His Excellency, Governor Yahaya Bello, to concentrate on providing good governance to the people of Kogi State.”
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate