Dogara believes that part of the country is slowly becoming the epicenter of violence and crucial steps must be taken to end that trend as soon as possible.
According to him, the death rates keep increasing and this is not a good look for Nigeria.
He added that the leaders should not sit and watch the North get destroyed before their very eyes.
His words, “I have known of no honour greater than to be invited to chair this all-important event which aims to stem the tide of unbridled violence been unleashed on Northern Nigeria.
“At this moment of our history, when graves litter the northern landscape promiscuously and the North has become a killing field, there is no better place to be than at an event such as this.
“The North is now the epicentre and theatre of violence. From Boko Haram ISWAP led by Albarnawi; Boko Haram led by Shekau, and Ansaru insurgency, to farmers/herders conflict, banditry, kidnappings, ethno-religious conflicts, cattle rustling, etc we are confronted with a crisis that is unparalleled in our history.
The death spiral appears unstoppable.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Tems – Crazy Tings
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- 2Baba – Searching ft Bongos Ikwue
- Olamide & Eskeez – Loose It
- DJ Latitude, Soundz & Fireboy DML – Peru (Amapiano Remix)
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Tito Da.Fire – Kokoro [AuDio + ViDeo]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- L.A.X – Faster
- Skales – I Dey Miss You ft Imanse
- Jaywon – Las Last ft Seyi Vibez