The Executive Director of the National Primary Healthcare Development Agency, Dr Faisal Shuaib recently revealed this, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to FG, the government might apply the basic rule of law against such people because they will be endangering the lives of others.
Faisal added that the Buhari-led government is putting in serious effort to make the vaccines more accessible to all Nigerians.
His words, “If some individuals refuse to take the vaccine, hence endangering those who have or those who could not due to medical exemptions, then we have to apply the basic rule of law which stipulates that your human right stops where mine begins.”
“So, you have a right to refuse vaccines, but you do not have the right to endanger the health of others.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Tems – Crazy Tings
- Skales – I Dey Miss You ft Imanse
- Olamide & Eskeez – Loose It
- 2Baba – Searching ft Bongos Ikwue
- DJ Latitude, Soundz & Fireboy DML – Peru (Amapiano Remix)
- Jaywon – Las Last ft Seyi Vibez
- L.A.X – Faster
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Tito Da.Fire – Kokoro [AuDio + ViDeo]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape