The new coalition movement which former president Olusegun Obasanjo proposed in his recent letter to President Muhammadu Buhari last week has been launched.
The coalition was launched at the Yar’Adua Centre, Abuja, Nigeria’s capital.
Obasanjo while calling for the formation of the movement had argued that the ruling All Progressives Congress and the opposition Peoples Democratic Party were incapable of repositioning Nigeria, having lost the confidence of the electorate.
According to a report from Premium Times, Obasanjo was not present at the launch in Abuja. However, two former PDP governors, Olagunsoye Oyinlola, a former governor of Osun state and Donald Duke of Cross River, were, said to be in attendance.
Oyinlola who said the movement is not yet a political party, noted that, with time and agreement with other stake holders, it could eventually upgrade into a political party. He said: �We’re not a political party, at least, for now.
�We recognize the facts that by the dictates of the constitution, you can only contest on the platform of a political party.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Terry G [MixTape]
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]
- Rema – Dumebi [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]