Mr. Francis revealed this as he reacted to a claim by the former Secretary to the state government, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, that Obaseki‘s failure to handle the assembly proclamation triggered the crisis in APC.
According to Okiye, the governor did all he could to stop the crisis that was bestowed on the party by some political gladiators and he cannot be blamed.
He added that there is a power control quest going on in the state currently.
His words, “For the record, the debilitating controversy that has engulfed the polity and the state APC actually predated the proclamation by the governor for the inauguration of the seventh assembly.
“If not, our brothers who are today victims of power control quest would not have waited for an alternative proclamation after the office that is constitutionally saddled has done so.
“It was a wrong move.
“It is important to make clear that the problem that created this avoidable crisis was as a result of some persons wanting to dictate the political affairs of the state at the expence of the governor.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Tekno & Mafikizolo – Enjoy (Remix)