The board recently revealed this in its latest Weekly Bulletin made available in Abuja.
According to him, from now on, serious measures, including prosecution, would be taken against erring candidates or institutions as soon as a prima facie case is established against them.
He added that the decision is part of its resolution after the management meeting on the importance of taking out all kinds of unwholesome practices in the admission process.
His words, “The board, with zero tolerance for corrupt acts, will not fold its arms and allow unscrupulous elements to drag it back.”
“For the gains of CAPS’ initiative not to be eroded and to ensure that there are consequences for flouting government’s directive on complying with the process, the board has concluded all arrangements with relevant security agencies.
“These agencies are ready to prosecute any stakeholder, candidate, or admissions officers found wanting.”
“There should be no debate about merit.”
“Merit is merit and it is not negotiable; high-scoring candidates ought to be admitted first.’’
- Nandy & Joeboy – Number One
- M.A.D, Iyanya & Praiz – Sade Adu [AuDio]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Barry Jhay – Japa [AuDio]
- DJ Consequence – Lungu Riddim ft Oxlade & Bella Shmurda
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2021 Mix
- Tekno – Designer [AuDio]
- D’banj – Ikebe [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Big N – 2020 Hitlist Mix
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Ecool – Sobente ft Myde