He recently revealed that the establishment of testing laboratory in Asaba has resulted in the surge in cases.
According to him, the testing centre is definitely a good thing as it is part of the governor’s steps to combat the pandemic in Delta.
He added that the necessary equipment and medical personnel are readily available to make the testing process a smooth one.
His words, “Before now the entire South-South states were going to Irrua in Edo to test samples, and you can imagine the queue that was there then; it was so until about a month ago when we acquired one testing laboratory in Delta.”
“It has given room now for testing more numbers, which as of today, we have tested no fewer than 900 cases.”
“Twelve holding centres and six isolation and treatment centres, with all equipment and personnel needed, are in place, and you will recall that the Director-General of NCDC was here some time ago and commended Delta for the facilities put in place.”
“Some organisations have also supported us as a government to put other equipment in place, especially in the setting up of two new fully-equipped isolation and treatment centre.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Terry G [MixTape]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Burna Boy – Trap Symphony [AuDio]