Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde is set to rebuild her event centre which was pulled down by a windstorm weeks ago, Punch reports.
Recall that the property located on Mobolaji Bank-Anthony Way in Lagos launched on Valentine’s Day, crumbled following heavy downpour in May. Though her staff members had earlier denied the report, saying that the veteran tore down the facility herself to make renovations, new reports have confirmed that the actress lost N35 million in that unfortunate incidence, and now starting all over, again.
According to Punch who spoke with the actress’ staff:
�So angry was Omotola after the destruction that she left the event place like that for weeks. Now, the mother of four who bought the property on Mobolaji Bank-Anthony Way in Lagos is making plans to rebuild the event centre.
�I can’t say when she will finish the place,’’ a staff of the event centre told our correspondent when he asked when the centre would be ready for use again.
�The investment is heavy; N35m is a lot of money in these hard times. I don’t know where she will get that kind of money from but she is commencing work on the site,” the staff who didn’t want her name in print said.”
The screen goddess launched the centre a week after her birthday of February 7.