You can’t be a fan of Nollywood diva, Omotola and her music, and you haven’t heard songs from her sophomore album, you don’t have an excuse anymore as the new album, Me, myself and eyes is now available for sale on www.konga.com.
The album was launched at the Expo Hall, Eko Hotel and Suites on Friday, September 24, 2014 and contains 12 tracks including collaborations with various artistes including Modenine, Paul Play Dairo, Teeto and Harrysong. Tracks on the album, which sells for N1,000 online, include ‘Stop The War’, ‘Feel Alright’, ‘Keep Going , ‘Call Me’, ‘Through The Fire’ and ‘Missing U’.
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]